Friday, January 21, 2011

Update

It's been a long time since I last posted. I would post if I have a lot of free time. But I don't Being in a BS/MD program means you are essentially taking all the same premed coursework (which is still very difficult), except that you don't have to apply to med schools again. The biology courses at my school are very difficult because there is so much information to absorb. Be forewarned: Do not take college lightly just because you're in a program.

How are the interviews going?

3 comments:

  1. Rejected after one interview so far.
    Is there something i did wrong? I talked freely, smiled, had great conversations, perhaps I didnt act seriously enough, or I was thinking that for programs, if you get the chance to meet the director, you should make the most impact on him/her..i regret not doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, you dont seem to have the UMDNJ programs on here.

    Great site though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have the UMDNJ programs. They are on List 3.

    Don't get discouraged. Everything will work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete